Thursday 14 June 2012

Finishers and Project 10 Pan update.

Here's a few products that I have used up since I have been AWOL from blogging, some are from my project 10 pan and then there is a few other products in there too!


Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense For Face SPF 50,  Sunscreen I mostly use this sort of sunscreen in Summer and when I'm on holidays. I don't have a lot to say about it its a sun cream and I guess it does what it says. I probably won't buy this one again as it was quite expensive and not that wonderful, also if you read my last blog I have gone Australia mad and this is made in the U.S.A. 

Umberto Giannini Morning After Dry Shampoo,  Dry shampoo is a great love of mine! I am currently growing out my blonde in an effort to have healthier hair and this means I am having major issues with oily roots, dry ends - enter dry shampoo my saviour! This particular one is alright it is made in Australia , bonus points! At the moment I am using the UK branded Batiste dry shampoo as it's what i had lying around and I think the batiste one is probably better as far as it's dry shampooing abilities are concerned.

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream, This B.B. cream in my opinion is a glorified tinted moisturiser. It's light on the skin and adds a bit of a tint I quite like it, and would wear it to work. As far as being a miracle skin perfector I'm not convinced. I have seen better results skin wise with other B.B creams, but this is nice and easily found in supermarkets and priceline, and at abut $15 it doesn't break the bank.

Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator, I'm not going to bang on about this to much as I have spoken about it before it's nice, smells great and makes hair feel lovely... WINNER!


Looky, looky who used up 4 more products from project 10 pan!

All of these products have reviews/ spiels about them in my project 10 pan post so enough said!
I should mention that the Napoleon Perdis foundation stick from the project 10 pan I threw out when I was exploring expired make-up as I had just owned it for way longer than is acceptable! 

Only 3 products to go!

Meghan 
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment