Monday 25 June 2012

Mask Mumbles

Today I am having a lazy day, which consists of lounging around watching youtube, reading blogs and writing blogs! I thought I would make some use of my lazing by putting on a mask. I chose to use the Queene Helene Mint Julip Mask as it's the only one I currently own! I enjoy the smell of this mask, I am such a fan of mint scented things.


Sorry for the dreary witch face! This mask is designed to help dry up pimples and clear blackheads. I quite like it (probably mostly the smell). However I have my eye on either a Jurlique or Aesop mask to try next time, as they are more readily available in Australia. I am undecided on which one to try yet.


This is the mask and a little handy hint about how I apply it. I have an old Napoleon Perdis foundation brush that cost me an arm and a leg back in the day of painting your foundation on, as I no longer find this the best way to apply foundation and I certainly wasn't going to throw this old love away I have been using it to 'paint' my face mask on. It works a treat, you have less wastage and it applies the mask where you want it, not in your hair or down your neck. It's also much cleaner and quicker to apply the mask. To remove I just use a muslin cloth soaked in warm water, which works nicely and with less splashing water everywhere. 

Excuse me whilst I continue lazing about!

Meghan
Xx

5 comments:

  1. I haven't try the Mint Julep one yet, but I'm in love with the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meghan :) I love those lazy days too - sounds perfect! Can you get that mask in Australia? I love all things minty :)

    x.k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am such a fan of Mint, I think I bought this off amazon, I havent come across it in Oz yet!
      Meghan Xx

      Delete
  3. I love this mask! I'll have to try applying it with a foundation brush-make application easier xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definately of the best tricks I have learned so far! Xx

      Delete