Friday 27 April 2012

April Finishers

Seeing as I am currently not buying new products I thought I would post about the ones I have finished this month. 


Sorry this photo is terrible I took it late at night and couldn't get good lighting!

Sensodyne Whitening Toothpaste...  Toothpaste... Boring! Sorry, this is one of those toothpastes with 'iso-active' foaming gel (whatever that is). I like it, it does foam up really well as you brush and doesn't irritate my sensitive teeth, I think I bought it when it was on special because these pump pastes are expensive, I replaced it with the Sensodyne whitening in the tube, which I think is nicer as the pumps can get very grungy at the top which is not nice!

Gillette Satin Care Wild Berry Shave Gel...  Another boring product, personally I could live without a shave gel, but my boyfriend likes to use this one as well so we may as well share! (I'm not sure how good this is for his face) It smells yummy, funnily enough like berries! It also does leave my legs and pits feeling silky smooth. 

JOICO Color Endure Violet Shampoo...  A nice bright purple shampoo, smells lovely and works well to tone my hair. I have replaced this with a Redken purple shampoo I wanted to try, but could very happily have repurchased this one too!
(Project 10 Pan product 1/10 empty)

SASY n SAVY Rose Lavender Hand n Nail Repair Creme...  This was a 5ml sample size i received in a monthly beauty subscription box. Definitely smells like rose more than lavender which is a plus for me because i dislike lavender a lot! However I can still smell the lavender, so I wouldn't buy this product but it feels nice and nourishing on the hands, If you are a fan of lavender this might be a nice product for you! 

Nature's Care All Natural Paw Paw Balm...  I bought this when I ran out of the tried and true Lucas Paw Paw Ointment, and in no way does this compare! It is oily, gritty and awful. When I first grabbed this I thought it was 100% Paw Paw, but upon reading it is full of oils (sunflower, castor, macadamia) I don't like it as it is not what I wanted, I found it tastes awful when used on my lips and is a bit oily for me to enjoy anywhere else... Glad it's empty!

The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Puree Body Lotion...  I am also glad this product is empty! Super sticky body lotion which hardly moisturises at all, not a fan of the smell either. I will never buy this (I much prefer the body butters) and hopefully I never receive it as a present again! (I am an ungrateful brat I know).
(Project 10 Pan 2/10 empty)

L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover for eyes and lips...  As the name suggests this is a nice gentle eye make-up remover, which doesn't upset my sensitive eyes. It is a double layer remover that you shake to make it work and I like it, does the job without fuss or fury! I will probably buy again in the future but I replaced with a Maybelline one I am currently trying. 

Ophelia Makeup Rounds...  A Bathroom staple for me, I use them for removing eye make-up, nail polish and swatches on my hands. This brand is from ALDI so they are nice and cheap, they say they are with aloe vera which i guess makes them a bit softer, I am not fussed about the brand in particular but I usually pick up a few packs of these when I am in ALDI as they are reasonably priced and they don't leave fluff anywhere.

Meghan
Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment