My boyfriend thinks I have a problem... I think I have a hobby... So we met halfway...
Welcome to my "Project 10 Pan"
When my boy told me I bought too much makeup/ skin care I was flabbergasted! Surely you can never have enough of either??? But being the awesome girlfriend that I am I told him that I wouldn't buy any of either until i had used up 10 products first (AKA project 10 pan). He thought this was a great money saving idea and I think it's a brilliant way to make room for more new goodies!!! (but let's not tell him that!)
Let's start with skin care...
1. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado... I like this eye cream, I don't LOVE it. Due to the fact that I hardly ever sleep and have had dark circles under my eyes since i was young, I feel like I may need something a bit more potent, while this moisturises my eye area quite well it pretty much does nada for my circles and at $39 AUD for me it's not worth it! So I am on the hunt for something more suited to me and welcome any suggestions!
2. Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil... I am terrible at taking my makeup off at night and am hoping this will make me a bit more diligent in that aspect of my routine. This smells nice, does the job without leaving an oily residue. Not an easy find in Australia though I think i bought mine from amazon. I might re-purchase in the future, but I have my eye on Bioderma Sensibio H2O as my next makeup remover.
3. Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream... I have had this for about 100 years I'm sure! It's one of those things that I like, it's super gentle, doesn't break me out and exfoliates quite well. I just never seem to finish it! I think this is due to me being fickle and chopping and changing to other products before actually using this up.
4. The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Puree Body Lotion... BLEH! Not a fan of this, I received this in my christmas stocking from my boy's family last year and I don't like it, I find it too sticky on my skin and it doesn't seem to moisturise very well. I also don't like the scent which is a bit too florally for my liking.
5. Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo... Purple shampoo an absolute staple in my shower (and probably the shower of every blonde haired gal around). This is a bright purple shampoo which tones the brassiness out of blonde hair, and it works well! I tend to have a nice purple tinge on my hands after using this! I have purchased this many times and will again but I have a Redken Blonde Glam shampoo in my cupboard to try when this runs out.
6. Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine... Another product I have had for a million years and never seem to finish, I think because I just don't see it doing much for my hair. I have thick wavy hair, kinda like a lion's mane and this I have tried to love but just don't (Maybe I'm not using it right?). The packaging is lush and it smells divine, but in my humble opinion it's too expensive ($42 AUD) and ineffective for me to re- purchase.
7. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural... I have had this for a while it's in the shade light which I think is just a tad light for me, it gives a nice (pale) natural finish and doesn't cake, I just prefer my Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish Powder.
8. Napoleon Perdis Foundation Stick (Look 2)... This foundation is thick, and has great coverage. Sometimes I like to use it as a concealer, as it's a little heavy for me to use on a day to day basis. I am not a big fan of the stick formula, I bought this when I had bad acne as I wanted something to cover that, but now that my skin is improved I don't find that this is something I want to use very often, I have had it a while so best use it up before it goes off!
9. Napoleon Perdis Marine Shell Tinted Lip Balm... This is a cute little freebie that i received maybe 2 years ago. It smells yummy (like watermelon) and it leaves a nice coral sheen to my lips, I like it, not very hydrating but looks cute!
10. Benefit Girl Meets Pearl... A little mini of the golden pink highlighter, I do enjoy this product it smells amazing and leaves a beautiful sheen on my face, unsure whether or not I would re-purchase as I have a Nude by Nature Illuminator which is quite similar in a massive tube that will probably last forever!
Pheeeew! That was a long post! Hopefully I will succeed in this challenge and get in the boy's good books so I can purchase some more products!