Thursday 12 April 2012

Holla!


Hello  Beauty Blog Lovers!

My name is Meghan I have been reading beauty blogs and watching youtube videos for a few years now. The whole time I have been thinking how much i would like to join in this little (actually quite massive) beauty community... so here goes it!
I guess a little background on me is a good place to start...
I am 25 years old, I live in Australia, I love to travel and i am obsessed with all things beauty. I don't have any formal beauty qualifications (I am a nurse) however I have quite a good grasp on makeup and am always the first person my friends and family will ask beauty advice of.
I guess what i am hoping to achieve with this blog is just to get my voice out there and be able to talk about makeup, skincare and nailpolish.
So This is my introduction/ first blog ever! I will play around a bit and hopefully my next post will be beauty related!

Meghan
   Xx

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Bloggersphere! :) I'm relatively new to it as well :) I loved your post on Revlon Lip Butters, they are amazing aren't they! I already have a few in my collection. I agree with you the prices here in Australia are insane, I wish things were the same price as US. Feel free to check out my blog and let me know what you think :) x.k.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank-you for the warm welcome, I am so excited to think of things to blog about! I shall have a look at your blog right now, I'm sure I will love it! Xx

      Delete
  2. Hello Meghead - happy blogging :-)

    I'm following you... Can't wait to read up on what your buying. You appear to have a penchant for blush... thats alot of blush and lip butters you bought there :-)

    Much love Natalie xoxo


    www.roxanneoak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun! So happy to have you following!
      I do love blush, I own a ridiculous amount of blush! I will never ever get throuh all the blush I own.
      I did go a bit crazy with my purchases lately hence why I have put myself on a little buying ban at the moment... I'm sure I'll fail!
      Meghan Xx

      Delete