Wednesday 18 April 2012

Beauty Bargain!

I am a huge fan of online shopping! So the other week I was doing my usual nightly routine and perusing the world wide web for beauty bargains when I came across beautyjoint.com. BeautyJoint is a U.S. based website that sells "drugstore" brands such as e.l.f, NYX and Ardell just to name a few. I have had my eye on trying some e.l.f blushes for a while but prior to finding this website the cheapest i could find them for was $9.99 AUD however on beautyjoint.com e.l.f studio blushes are $3.99 USD and with the dollar being how it is at the moment thats a beauty bargain for sure! I paid for the cheapest shipping which was around $15 dollars and my package arrived in about 2 weeks! Perfect!
 So i picked up 6 of the e.l.f studio blushes in Pink Passion, Fuchsia Fusion, Tickled Pink, Berry Merry, Mellow Mauve and Candid Coral.







From Left to Right; Pink Passion, Fuchsia Fusion, Tickled Pink, Berry Merry, Mellow Mauve and Candid Coral

As you can see some are more pigmented than others on my pale, pale skin.

While I was on a blush roll I also bought a few NYX blushes, two of the Rouge Cream Blush ($6.25 USD) and two of the Blush ($5.70 USD)


Clockwise from top; Pinky, Tea Rose, Boho Chic and Peach


Rouge Cream Blush; Top, Tea Rose, Bottom, Boho Chic


Blush; Top, Pinky, Bottom, Peach

I am looking forward to trying all these out (might take me a while as there are so many!) I wore e.l.f Mellow Mauve yesterday and it gave a nice subtle, natural look, perfect for Autumn!

Have a look at beautyjoint and let me know what you think, or if you have any other bargain beauty websites that you think I should check out!

Meghan
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment